IonLoop Raven Braided Stainless Cuff Magnet Bracelet
- The two small but powerful coated magnets are each 1,000-1,200 Gauss and do not need to be touching the skin at all times to provide the benefits of IonLoop magnet therapy.
- This stainless-steel glazed bracelet may be worn in any environment and will stand up to the hazards of everyday wear.
- The thin black layer of vinyl has been applied to the surface to create a protective barrier against deterioration from the environment.
- This bracelet will not affect watches or activity trackers.
- This bracelet may be slightly adjusted to fit by squeezing inward or stretching out the sides of the bracelet, stainless steel is strong so apply equal pressure.
- Water friendly…the coating protects the bracelet
- The Raven Braided Cuff will compliment other Ionloop bracelets.
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
Visit Our Testimonial Page
Q. Can I wear my new Raven Cuff in the shower or the ocean?
A. This stainless-steel bracelet may be worn in any environment and will stand up to the hazards of everyday wear.
Q. Where are the magnets found?
A. You will notice two small but powerful magnets (1,000-1,200 Gauss) at each end of the raven cuff. They do not need to be touching your skin at all times to gain the benefits of IonLoop Magnet Therapy.
Q. I am between sizes what should I do?
A. You want to take advantage of the IonLoop technology so it is never a good idea to wear the bracelet too tight, go with a larger size. This bracelet may be slightly adjusted by “squeezing” the sides; it is not easy... steel is a very strong metal.
Q. Is it ok to wear Raven Cuff with other IonLoop products?
A. Yes, Raven Cuff is designed to be worn with any of our other IonLoop bracelets.
Q. Can I wear this bracelet with my activity tracker?
A. This bracelet will not affect activity trackers.
Write A Review
Braided cuff is another great product
The Braided Stainless Cuff is definitely another great product from Ion Loop. I wear this one when I go out. Great look and really accents my appearance.