Posted by IonLoop on September 26, 2013
Ion Bracelet Purchases Benefit MD Anderson Cancer Clinic
recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, IonLoop is
donating $5 to the MD Anderson Cancer Clinic with each order of two
silicone wristbands from the Pink Ribbon Plus + Collection. (Order by
Buy 2 Silicone Magnet Bracelets, Get One Free
As part of the Pink Ribbon Plus + campaign, IonLoop is offering its customers a complimentary Pink Black Stripe bracelet with the purchase of two qualifying Pink Ribbon Plus + Collection silicone bracelets.
Take Your Cancer-Fighting Silicone Wristband for a Run
If you’re participating in a Pink Ribbon relay, walk or race, sport your Pink Ribbon Plus + ion bracelet! No better way to show your ongoing awareness and dedication to ridding the world of cancer.
Who knows? You might inspire others alongside you to step up their efforts!
Facts About Breast Cancer
• There will be an estimated 232,340 new cases of breast cancer in women in 2013
• An estimated 40,000 deaths in both genders
• Breast cancer is the leading cause of death in women ages 20-59
• Most breast cancer cases are not linked to inherited gene mutations
Facts About MD Anderson’s Cancer Clinic
The Nellie B. Connally Breast Center treats breast cancer patients with personalized attention and the latest in treatment options. The center:
• Is one of the largest centers for breast cancer care in the US
• Provides treatments for the following types of breast cancer:
• During pregnancy
• In young women
• In men
• Rare breast tumors
• Early and advanced stages
Support the Fight Against Breast Cancer
Visit this site to see a list of breast cancer awareness events in your area: http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/nbcf-events.
Be part of the movement to fight this horrible disease. And let your silicone wristband be a constant reminder to live healthy, remembering those who are struggling with their own health.
What are our Customers Saying?Read live testimonials about our product.View Testimonials