Negative Ion + Magnet Lifestyle Products
Questions? Call Us 1-800-255-8717
Q. Where are the magnets and the negative ions located?
There are 8 discs on the back of the watch that are embedded in the stainless steel case. Four discs contain 1000 gauss magnets and four contain 500cc of negative ion power.
Q. How long will the technology found in the IonTime watch remain effective?
Under normal conditions IonLoop should maintain its negative-ion + magnet producing properties for the life of the product.
Q. Can I swim/shower in my IonTime?
Yes; the Ion Time is certified 10 ATM or 100 meters of water, so unless you're a scuba diver you should have no problems. To maintain the appearance of your IonTime you should rinse off your watch after swimming in salt water or after contact with alcohol, cologne, detergents, or sun cream.
Other Frequently asked questions
- Q. Have Ionloop negative ion bands been tested for safety?
- Yes. IonLoop over the years has manufactured bracelets for adidas to be sold in over 25 countries: adidas AG requires that all products be tested for consumer safety. The results conclusively show thatthe IonLoop negative ion bands and magnets passed a very complex A-01 hazardous material test protocol.These tests have been conducted by TUV Rheinland which is the adidas AG nominated testing company,Click here to read the test.
- Q. Are there negative ions in the strap?
- Yes the strap is manufactured with 1000cc+ of negative ion power.
- Q. Are the Watches Unisex?
- Yes…IonTime watches will fit most men and women; the watch has two silicone "belts" which will hold the excess strap on a smaller wrist in place.
- Q. Can I wear an IonTime with my other IonLoop products?
- Absolutely, however more than two IonLoop products at a time is probably not necessary.
- Q. Will the magnets affect the accuracy of the watch?
- No, we have designed the IonTime quartz movement so the magnets will not interfere with the functionally of the timepiece.
- Q. Where should I wear IonLoop?
- You can wear the product on either wrist, whichever is more comfortable for you.
- Q. Is there a warranty with IonTime?
- The IonTime watch is guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects, and will be repaired by the company. Any damage caused by an accidents or normal wear and tear will not be covered. Batteries and their installation by a professional are the responsibility of the owner.
- Q. Should I be concerned about wearing a magnet/ion product if I have a pacemaker or other medical devices?
- Any devices or products that are affected by magnets or magnetic fields should be considered when using the IonLoop or IonTime products. If you have any medical devices within your body or medical conditions that you are concerned about, you should consult your physician before wearing the product. You should not wear an Ion Time watch or IonLoop bracelet if you have a pacemaker or are pregnant.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or any other medical device within your body. Always keep magnet products away from small children and consult a doctor immediately if a magnet is swallowed. IonLoop simply claims to contain negative ion + magnet properties and does not claim a medical benefit to the user.
Loading... Please wait...