Posted by IonLoop on November 24, 2013
As Thanksgiving and Hanukkah collide into a big Thanksgivukkah celebration, so do Black Friday and Cyber Monday. And IonLoop is hopping on board to help consumers get a head start on discounted holiday shopping!
Cyber Black Friday Days at IonLoop
Shop our Cyber Black Friday Days at IonLoop from Thanksgiving Day @ 7am to Mid-Night December 2nd – the only time of year that everything on IonLoop’s website goes on sale.
Here’s the deal:
• $3 off EVERYTHING in the entire store (including the new Ion Time Smart Sport Watch)
• Email subscribers receive an additional 10 percent off at checkout
The Story of Cyber Black Friday
Basically, Cyber Black Friday is the lovechild of Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
• First, Black Friday made waves in the 1960s, as retailers began offering deep discounts the day after Thanksgiving (pulling them from the unprofitable “red” to the profitable “black” zone)
• In 2005, the National Retail Federation dubbed the Monday following Thanksgiving weekend Cyber Monday, giving online retailers (like IonLoop!) a special day for holiday discounts.
• In 2009, it was announced that Black Friday was going online, thus creating Cyber Black Friday, which often takes place from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
IonLoop Bracelets as Christmas Gifts
Why give the gift an IonLoop negative wristband?
• IonLoop negative ion wristbands make great holiday gifts for both the fashionable and health-conscious
• This time of year, people begin to recommit to a healthy lifestyle.
• Very little worry about buying the right size since products are so easy to exchange.
About one-fourth of all Black Friday/Cyber Monday shoppers are making their purchases online – and with free shipping, spare time and no hassle, who could blame them?
IonLoop is one of the only sports bracelets participating in Cyber Black Friday, so put us on your shopping list this season!
What are our Customers Saying?Read live testimonials about our product.View Testimonials