It’s October, and fall is in full swing with Halloween fast approaching. Did you know October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month? During this month businesses, individuals, and non-profits come together to support a common goal of eliminating breast cancer, through walks, runs, races, concerts, and other fundraisers.
To support this worthy cause, we bring you a very special offer: For each Pink Ribbon Series or October Special bracelet purchased at ionloop.com through October 31, we will donate $5 to MD Anderson Cancer center in Houston and give you a FREE Pink Black Stripe ionic bracelet, so you can feel good about your purchase.
Facts About Breast Cancer
Let’s take a closer look at this aggressive illness that is affecting women across the globe.
The World Health Organization reports that breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide, causing hundreds of thousands of deaths annually, and directly or indirectly impacting countless others.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
- In the United States, one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- It is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women.
- Age and gender are the most significant risk factors for breast cancer, with about 95% of all breast cancers in the US occurring in women age 40 and older.
- Getting regular mammograms for early detection can help significantly reduce the number of deaths from breast cancer among women ages 40 to 70.
- Breast cancer in men is rare; however, an estimated 2,150 men in America will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.
Choosing Your Cancer Awareness Series Bracelet
So you want to show your support – well, choosing your bracelet is the fun part! Get inspired and inspire those around you with one of our Pink Ribbon Series or our October Specials Bracelets.
Choose from our Hot Pink or White Pearl Pink Ribbon Bracelet, or the ultra cool HOPE and BELIEVE styles in hot pink. We have also added a NEW Yellow Fight Cancer statement bracelet. Of course, these are great to mix and match or create a trio for an on-trend stacked look.
No matter which style you pick, you will be getting our waterproof, medical grade silicone band infused with negative ion producing minerals, and 1,500 gauss epoxy coated magnets inserted into a durable polycarbonate case.
Whether in honor of a friend or loved one in their fight against breast cancer or any other cancer, or simply in support of the cause in general, our Pink Ribbon Series Bracelets are a great way to look and feel good while giving back.