mag/fusion COLOR (4mm) Bracelet with Magnetic Pearls and Yellow Stones
IonLoop introduces its all-magnetic bead bracelet…mag/fusion COLOR. This unique slip-on bracelet comprises a strand of small round matte finish slate gray magnets and 6 Yellow stones; each magnetic bead provides the well-known benefits of magnet therapy for years to come.
- This powerful magnet IonLoop is very durable and may be worn in any environment; this bracelet represents an understated and fashionable look from the beach to the office.
- Each bead is an isotropic ferrite magnet producing 400-600 Gauss magnetic power.
- The 4 mm magnet beads will darken with wear, and the Rhodium-plated copper logo cube color will soften and develop a copper patina. This bracelet will look even better with age!
- The bracelet is designed to be worn loose; snug is ok, but tight is counterproductive.
- Easy slip-on stretch construction… no clasp.
- Available in sizes: Small Only
The most advanced magnetic bead bracelets on the market today.
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING...
Your ION Loops are the best in the market place. I have tried several magnetic bracelets over the years. Yours beats the competition HANDS DOWN !!! Terry H. - Champaign, IL
Visit Our Testimonial Page
Q. The beads seem darker and the logo cube has a copper patina?
A. The bracelet has been designed to enable the magnet beads to darken with wear and the Rhodium plated copper logo cube color will soften and develop a copper patina.
Q. How long with the magnets last?
A. The magnet therapy power in mag / fusion will last for 5+ years.
Q. How strong are the magnetic beads in the mag / fusion?
A. The isotropic ferrite magnets that make up the bracelet are 450-600 gauss each.
Q. I feel a “tickle” on my wrist once and a while but when I shake my wrist and the bracelet moves it goes away, what causes that?
A. As the beads move around on your wrist it rubs against the hair on your arm, after a short time you will become accustomed to it.
Q. Can I get the mag / fusion wet?
A. Yes this new powerful magnet IonLoop is very durable and may be worn in any environment from the beach to the office.
Q. Can anyone wear the mag / fusion?
A. No if you are pregnant or have an electronic device such as a pacemaker implanted in your body, you should not wear this bracelet.
Q. Can small children wear this bracelet?
A. No please keep the mag / fusion away from small children; if a magnet bead is swallowed please immediately consult a physician.
Q. Can I wear this magnetic bracelet with a activity tracker?
A. Because of the magnetic power of this particular IonLoop bracelet we recommend that if you are wearing an activity tracker the mag / fusion should be worn on the opposite wrist.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review