Posted by IonLoop on October 25, 2012
IonLoop has become a huge advocate of cycling! We were introduced to Cycling by one of our IonLoop suppliers; Brant Hendler in Grand Rapids Michigan. Brant is a 4 time National Cycling Champion who strongly believes in the benefits of negative ions & magnet bracelets. We were persuaded to sponsor a 10 member cycling team comprised of young riders who would compete regionally and nationally. The Jr riders had a great summer of competition and we have signed on for next year. Since our involvement with Brant’s team we have introduced a couple cycling themed bracelets which have done very well in the marketplace. One of our female cycling customers suggested that we develop an Ionloop Mt Bike bracelet; she said “it would be huge”.
We decided to see how “huge” the Mt Biking segment was and were very surprised by these facts provided by the International Mt Bicycling Association:
• Over 50 million Americans enjoy Mt Biking
• There are more Mt Bikers than golfers
• 1 in 5 Americans ride Mt Bikes
• The Mt Bike category pumps $26 billion into the US economy
• Mt Bike visitors to National Forest Service lands contribute $205 million in revenue to
• The obvious benefit of any type of cycling are the health benefits derived from
Needless to say we were impressed by the scope of the sport and have taken our customers advice to introduce our new Mt Bike IonLoop with our braided style bracelet. Check out the benefits’ of negative ions & magnets on www.ionloop.com .
What are our Customers Saying?Read live testimonials about our product.View Testimonials