Bracelets, Bracelets, Bracelets…how did it all begin? Wealthy men wore bracelets to showcase their authority and position; this would include Kings and Noblemen. European explores returned home from Asia wearing wristbands of all colors and designs. The best part is that today you can affordably show the world that you have an interest in how you express yourself.
For many of us our first introduction to a men’s bracelet was the very popular ID bracelets of the 50’s & 60’s. Without a doubt the style of men’s bracelets has changed over the years to now include magnetic bracelets, bead bracelets, silicone bracelets, Titanium bracelets, Lava bracelets, and of course leather bracelets. For sport or office-wear the assortment that may be purchased today on the internet is impressive. I should mention here that all the bracelet categories’ listed above can be found at IonLoop.
Let’s share a few ideas on how to wear bracelets so that you feel comfortable with your new “look”…
- Stack up as many thin silicone bracelets on the same wrist as you like, but don’t go for multiples of thicker bracelets. A thick bracelet with a couple thin bracelets is an unbeatable combination.
- If you choose to wear your bracelets next to a watch go with multiple thin bands and stay away from thick bracelets, the watch is thick enough.
- From a fashion standpoint we think bracelets should all be worn on the same wrist leaving the other bare or with only a watch. You don’t want to look like you’re wearing handcuffs!
- Metal bracelets may be worn solo or with thin silicone sport bracelets or bead bracelets, never wear two metal bracelets at the same time!
- Mixing colors is a great way to show how fashion forward you are but make sure that the bracelet color scheme does not clash with what you are wearing.
- Bead bracelets look great stacked together if the beads are a different size, color, or texture.
In fashion these days anything goes but we recommend that you keep it simple and understated to begin with. As you become more comfortable wearing multiple style/color bracelets you can show the world that you are a guy who takes the time to look good.
Of course with IonLoop sport bracelets you have the advantage of looking good while enjoying the natural benefits of Magnets + Negative Ion therapy.